Who we are
Our website address is: https://dadymomy.com.
DadyMomy (hereinafter the “Company”) requests that our customers, when they use DadyMomy.com (hereinafter the “Site”), provide us with the information necessary for executing transactions with and contacting them (hereinafter referred to as “personal information”), such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, etc.
Based on the purport of the Personal Information Protection Act, the Company endeavors to protect the privacy of our customers.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Collection of Personal Information and the Purpose Thereof
- To deliver the goods to our customers and bill them for the price of the goods, we use their contact information, such as the name, address and telephone number. In addition, in connection with billing them for the price of the goods, we use the provided billing information, such as credit card and/or bank account information.
- To contact or confirm with our customers about the contents of an order, the delivery method, etc., we use their contact information, such as the name, address, email address, telephone number and other information, such as the type and/or quantity of the goods ordered and the amount to be billed.
- To notify our customers of our sales, campaigns, or goods and/or services, we use the usage history and the contact information of our customers, such as the name, address and email address.
- To improve the service of the Site, we use the opinions collected from our customers, the results of questionnaires, their usage histories, etc.
- To respond to requests and inquiries from our customers, we use the contact information of our customers, such as the name, address, email address and telephone number.
Management of Personal Information
- The Company manages personal information under the following system:
- Develop the necessary internal system in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act and the related guidelines as well as secure a written pledge from the employees to the effect that they appropriately handle personal information.
- Take preventive measures to protect personal information by limiting the utilization of personal information only to the employees who need such information for conducting business and by establishing the rules concerning the storage and management of the medium that contain personal information.
- Implement access authority management with regard to the personal information stored in the system by providing accounts and passwords so that only the employees who need such information for conducting business may use said information. In addition, conduct strict management of accounts and passwords to avoid the leakage or loss thereof.
- Use industry-standard SSL encrypted communication for necessary Web pages to ensure security while the data pertaining to personal information is transmitted through the Internet.
- Based on the assumption that no trouble is caused to services, after a set period of time has elapsed since the receipt of personal information, said personal information will be deleted as necessary.
Provision to a Third Party
- Unless consent has been obtained from our customer, the Company will not disclose any personal information to a third party. However, this shall not apply in any of the following cases:
- Cases where a demand has been made by a public organization, such as a court or the police, based on laws and regulations;
- Cases where there exists a special provision in the laws and regulations;
- Cases where there is a risk to the life, of harm to the body, or of damage to property of our customer or a third party and it is impossible to obtain the consent from the relevant person;
- Cases where it is necessary to protect or defend the Company’s rights, property and/or services from any act against laws and regulations and/or the Company’s terms of service/matters to be attended to and it is impossible to obtain the consent of the relevant person;
- Cases where the goods are delivered directly from the manufacturer make it is necessary to provide information about the delivery destination to the extent required for delivery, such as the address and name, as well as information regarding the goods to be delivered;
- Cases where the personal information is provided to the outsourcee.
- With regard to business partners relating to the above-mentioned direct delivery of goods from the manufacturer, we make it obligatory in the contract etc. for such business partners to comply with the Personal Information Protection Act, the General Data Protection Regulation of the EU (hereinafter “GDPR”) and related laws and regulations, and handle personal information in consideration of the protection of customers’ privacy.
There are cases where the Company outsources part of its operations and provides personal information to the outsourcees to the extent necessary. In this case, we conduct appropriate supervision including a conclusion of a contract concerning the handling of personal information with said outsources.
Matters concerning to the Access to the Site
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- The Site uses Google’s access analysis tool, “Google Analytics.”
Contact Us Form
- There are cases where we may use the information received by means of an Contact Us form to improve the services of the Site. We retain such information for a certain period of time, but will not use said information for any other purposes.
Preservation and Right of Data
Preservation of Data
- The Site preserves the personal information provided by a customer on the User Profile Page (so-called “My Account”) when said customer has registered as a member.
- The Company does not in any way preserve more of our customers’ personal data than the extent necessary for data collection purposes.
Customer’s Right to Data
- Customers may display and edit their personal information (However, a separate process is required to change an email address.)
- Customers may make a request for deletion of personal data. This does not include the data required to be retained for the purpose of administration, legal matters and security.
- Customers may make a request for disclosure of personal data that is retained by the Company (including all the provided data). When disclosing such data, we will perform identity confirmation.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.